When it comes to first impressions, having a great smile can go a long way.
Smiles are often the first thing we notice in our interpersonal relationships. They are such an important part of our faces, that having a great smile often indicates a person’s confidence and boosts their attractiveness, while having a less than great smile can often make a person feel insecure and afraid to smile.
Don’t be afraid to show your happiness!
These days, cosmetic dentists can use dental implants to drastically improve a person’s smile and boost their confidence. In fact, many people who visit their implant dentist, say they feel like a completely different person post-procedure.
There are several reasons to undergo dental implant surgery at your local Baltimore dentist office. Here are five to consider:
- Confidence: Having the confidence to go through life unafraid and happy is priceless. Walking into a room and flashing a beautiful smile to everyone sends the message that you are in control, you are beautiful, and you are happy with who you are.
- Look younger: As we age, we lose elasticity in our facial skin, relying more and more on bone structure to keep our face looking young. However, if you are missing teeth or have improper bone structure, your face will look older. An implant dentist can help keep you looking young by replicating how bone structure is formed in a mouth full of teeth with dental implants.
- Speak better: When faced with patients that are missing teeth, some general dentists turn to dentures to create an illusion of teeth. However, these can often make it difficult to speak clearly. Dental implants can help ensure that you are well understood when you speak!
- Keep your bite intact: Missing teeth will often shift or misplace your bite. Dental implants can help correct this.
- Comfort: Dental implants may help to correct some discomfort you are experiencing when eating by helping to re-arrange your bite and eradicating areas of pain caused by missing or broken teeth.