These Resources Will Tell You How Sedation Dentistry Can Help You Overcome Your Fear of Visiting The Dentist
If you avoid visiting the dentist because you suffer from dental anxiety, you’re not alone. WebMD estimates that up to 20% of Americans refuse to get the dental treatment they need because they are scared of the dentist. You can learn how to overcome your fear by reading through these resources on the benefits of sedation dentistry:
- Learn how to overcome dental anxiety with this advice from WebMD.
- This article from the American Dental Association illustrates how dental fears can be passed down to children.
- Find out how to overcome some of the most common fears associated with going to the dentist by reading this article from The Huffington Post.
- Read about the benefits of sedation dentistry with this article from The New York Times.
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine explains how oral sedation can help adult dental patients.
If you need cosmetic or general dentistry services, The Smile Design Center of Baltimore can help. Visit our website or call (443) 275-9821 to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentist, Dr. Kellner.