To maintain good oral health, it is important to visit your dentist on a regular basis for cleanings and any cosmetic procedures you elect. Read through the resources below to find out more about cosmetic and general dentistry. For quality dental care in Baltimore, call The Smile Design Center at (443) 275-9821. Our friendly, professional staff will take great care of you and your teeth.
- Discolored teeth are a common issue for many people. To find out more about the causes of discolored teeth, explore this resource.
- The BIOLASE Waterlase is a dental device that uses laser power to perform nearly painless procedures. Visit Forbes.com to learn more about this innovative tool.
- Drinking soda can cause discoloration and decay of your teeth. Read more about what soda does to your teeth in this LiveStrong.com article.
- For a healthy mouth, it is important to brush your teeth every day. Check out the American Dental Association’s recommendations for how and when to brush your teeth.
- Periodontal diseases such as gingivitis can have a negative effect on your oral health. Explore this resource to learn more about how to prevent periodontal disease.