There are many ways individuals can improve their dental health, from whitening their teeth to being treated for sleep apnea. In our recent posts, we discussed how the Zoom! procedure whitens teeth. We also showed you some common symptoms and treatments for sleep apnea. For more information about these topics, click on the links below. To speak with a cosmetic or implant dentist, call The Smile Design Center of Baltimore at (443) 275-9821 to schedule an appointment.
- Do you want to learn more about Zoom! teeth whitening? Read this brief FAQ from Philips.
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry offers an overview of teeth whitening, including effective in-office options like those offered by The Smile Design Center.
- How effective is the Zoom! procedure? Visit LiveStrong.com to find out.
- Learn about sleep apnea causes and treatment options at WebMD.
- Oral appliances are very effective for treating obstructive sleep apnea. Learn about oral appliances with this article from the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.