Are you concerned about developing oral cancer? Review the symptoms and causes of oral cancer and find out how your routine dental cleanings can help identify this illness by reading the following resources.
- The New York Times provides a health guide to oral cancer for recognizing the signs of this dental affliction.
- Learn more about the importance of scheduling dental exams with this information from the Mayo Clinic.
- Find out why the oral cancer exam is an essential part of your routine dentist appointment by visiting the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research online.
- Time Magazine reports on the CDC’s findings that men are more likely than women to develop oral HPV, a common cause of oral cancers.
- If you suspect that you could have oral cancer, read this Colgate article to help you recognize the symptoms and learn about treatment options.
If you live in Baltimore, schedule your next dental exam with The Smile Design Center by calling (443) 275-9821.