A nice smile shouldn’t be your only motivator to improve your dental hygiene. Studies show that poor gum health can contribute to a wide range of other symptoms, including heart disease.
- This article from MedicineNet.com explains the basic indicators of the need for root canal surgery.
- The National Cancer Institute offers this resource about cancer screening and symptoms.
- About.com educates readers on the most common conditions that require a root canal.
- The University of Iowa provides this resource on root canal treatment and prevention.
- Learn more about the benefits of oral cancer test screening from The New York Times.
For more information, call The Smile Design Center at (443) 275-9821. Located at 2324 W. Joppa Rd Suite 110 Lutherville, MD 21093, The Smile Design Center is a member of the American Academey of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Crown Council.